Disclaimer, Code of Conduct, Ethics and Policies
- The resources, materials and information available on Naseej website is within the ‘Public’ domain information on www.naseej-cyd.org thus they may be used for appropriate educational and non-profit purposes provided that both Naseej and Authors, are properly referenced and acknowledged. The resources may be used for bona fide non-commercial educational purposes such as teaching, research and news reporting.
- All resources, materials and information available on Naseej website is copyright protected. For such material, Naseej, the submitting authors and/or other copyright holders retain rights for reproduction or redistribution. All persons reproducing or redistributing this information are expected to contact Naseej and/or the authors for permission for use.
All photos used in Naseej website either belongs to Naseej and/or its partners who had provided their official approval for their use by Naseej for the benefit of our work.
Content of Ads, news and other sites
- The views and opinions expressed in any external link that is not directly related to Naseej do not reflect Naseej Foundation opinion and/ or Employees and/ or Board of Directors and / or Donors and supportive institutions. Therefore Naseej disclaims any views or any content other than what is being published by Naseej directly.
- Naseej is not responsible for the availability or quality of content of external sites and pages, nor does Naseej endorse, warrant, or guarantee the products, services, or information described or offered at these other Internet sites.
Use of resources and the Naseej Website
Naseej expects from individuals, groups and organizations using this website and the resources made available on it, according to the following:
- Strictly for educational and decent professional and personal purposes
- Not attempting to use the website and resources in unauthorized and for illegal or unethical purposes
- Not attempting to use text, photos or graphics in any way that may be unprofessional, unfair and/or disrespectful of Naseej and/or others
Naseej General Policies
Equitable Rights and Safety
Presumably, all Naseej Partners (institutions and individuals) and participants of our events and workshops as well as any entity or individual interested in joining our network or working with us, believe in the value of ‘equitable rights’ of all human beings, regardless of gender, age, color, religion, educational or economic backgrounds, etc., and commitment to applying them, as well as to providing security and safety for all those who work with and for them - women and children in particular - whether inside or outside the institutions, and in their programs or in general.
Due Diligence Compliance
Presumably, all Naseej Partners (institutions and individuals) and participants of our events and workshops as well as any entity or individual interested in joining our network or working with us, certify that they have not provided and will not provide material support or resources to any individual or entity that they know, or has reason to know, an individual or entity that advocates, plans, sponsors, engages in or has engaged in violent and ‘terrorist’ activity.
Anti-Prostitution and Sex Trafficking
Presumably, all Naseej Partners (institutions and individuals) and participants of our events and workshops as well as any entity or individual interested in joining our network or working with us, are committed not to encourage or practice, as well as opposing any practices of prostitution and sex trafficking because of the psychological and physical risks they post to any human.
Naseej does not support
or work with individuals, groups or organizations that believe in or practice discrimination (religious, ethnic, gender, economic backgrounds…) nor that it supports specific political or religious parties and/or organizations that aims to serve a specific political or religious party or group.